Email Marketing Plans
Get your free @GroupList
Get your free @grouplist.io address and send to 200 recipients
freeNo credit card needed
- Create your own custom [email protected]
- Limited to 2MB maximum email size
- Great for small teams
- Send to up to 200 recipients
- Works with any email program
- No app access
- No tracking or reports
Full Email Newsletter APp
Gain full email newsletter functionality with our straightforward app
Email Newsletter AppThe Next Level
- GDPR Compliant digital marketing
- Unlimited email subscribers
- Custom domain sending with your existing email address
- + Really simple interface
- Two Factor Authentication
- Beautiful reports to check open rates
- Email design with HTML templates
- Import lists without re-confirmation
Frequently Asked Questions
what is the maximum number of recipients i can send to?
Our free plans are currently limited to 200 recipients. The subscription plan allows for monthly sending of up to 10,000 emails per month.
Are updates free?
Updates are free with the Managed App. If you purchased App Access, then updates are free up till the next major version, eg. version 4.x, 5.x etc. Major versions don’t come so often, so you’d receive more new features in free minor versions than major ones.
Do you offer any free trials on the paid app?
While a @grouplist.io address for up to 200 recipients is available for free. We do not have a free trial of our paid app service. There are no contracts with any of our services and there is also a 30 day full refund if you are not happy with the product.
Can link clicks be tracked?
Yes. You can enable tracking so links with be automatically converted to a grouplist.io URL. This way, if you send recipients to read your latest blog post, you will be able to see how many people clicked the link to read it.
Can i customize the subject lines?
Yes, when you send an email via the Group List, the subject will be automatically added to your Group List title.
How can I add new subscribers to the list?
There are many ways you can new subscribers.
- Import via CSV file
- Add email one by one
- Use of pre-made HTML subscription forms
- Integrate your existing call to action with out API
- Using one of our WordPress integrations.
Can i see if recipients have read an email?
Only with the subscription plan to get access to tracking and reporting functionality. We do not offer any tracking or analytics with Group Lists.